Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G10 repeater

G10 repeater

Used to love the old g10 repeaters and wondered if anyone had one

How strange no one has owned up to owning one of these. I was given one for Christmas when I was about 12 (???) ... a Diana one, most likely bought from a 'catalogue'. I still have it; box a bit tatty though. I remember I made a backstop from a cardboard box stuffed with rags and fixed targets over the front with sellotape. Box was put on my bed and I shot across the landing to the box. Oh such fun.
    Cheers, Phil

I've owned several over the years and still have one somewhere. It shoots darts into a dartboard quite accurately at 4 yards. Used to really look the part too back in the day.

John

I have one of the old ones and a newer Sportsmarketing branded one.Both good fun and boxed.

Coopers in Northgate street 1972,I bought one brand new.
    Brought it home and two brick layers working on the yard tested it by shooting each other.
    Last edited by piggy589; 01-10-2020 at 08:06 AM.

I still have mine from when I was young, I would not like to say how much use its had over the years but it was always great fun,

From what I remember the only problem with them was the little retaining clip that went on the end of the rod outside the tube would come off.Maybe Me and My mates were a bit heavy handed operating the slide (watching too much Bodie and Doyle!!lol)

G10 repeater

Mine needs a new compression cylinder, but as a pressure bearing part I can't justify RFD fees! Any one got one lying in a spares box? David

Quote Originally Posted by Ragle Jnr View Post
    Mine needs a new compression cylinder, but as a pressure bearing part I can't justify RFD fees! Any one got one lying in a spares box? David
    Try a “wanted” on the forum. I bet someone somewhere on here has one lying around

Doh!

Thanks Lew, it never crossed my mind until this thread popped up! Had looked at airgun spares, they are available, David

I had one back in the early 70's, Have to say that I didn't like it back then, I bought another one ten years ago thinking that they couldn't be as bad as I thought they were, I was wrong!

I think it's still in the back of the wardrobe!!

Honestly, I'd rather shoot a Gat gun than a G10

John..
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenitt View Post
    Used to love the old g10 repeaters and wondered if anyone had one
    I have one from the early nineties, marked simply G10 Repeater on one side and Huntington Beach CA on the other side. It has no other branding.

People say the G10 can't shoot its way out of a wet paper bag but that's not the case with mine. I can mount a target on a cardboard box with a cushion inside and hit it at 6 yards most of the time. The BBs pierce the box and hit the cushion and then later they go back in the bottle! Good, clean, indoor shooting.
    Air Arms Pro-Sport .22 cal walnut stock (2019), BSA Supersport .177 cal (1999), British Diana Model 27 .177 (1950s), Umarex 850 M2 .22, Webley MkVI Service Revolver .177 pellet (2019), Sig Sauer XFive .177 pellet, Colt 1911 pellet.

Smile

I must confess that I never got into the G10 in my youth, Diana Mk2 was my gun(s) of choice, still got the one I used to carry in a holster to school (oops) a grammar school too. Anyway, I have three G10s now, a Milbro, a Diana and one pristine, looks like it has never been fired with the same markings as walnut stox's one in a Sport's Marketing box. Must have got wet sometime as the instruction 'manual' was all stuck together and unreadable.
    Can anyone send me a manual or, more likely, email me a copy?
    Cannot ever remember firing one, in my general collecting of any springer I sort of collected them along the way, not even sure I know how to load one!!!!
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Thanks!

To Retracted Yeti, I now have another, and lockdown will enable me to make one working! Then I'll start trying to repair the bits left over, I have a can of satin black aerosol, hope it sticks to aluminium!
    David

Er, still looking for a copy of the user manual so I can find out how to use it. Can anyone send me a scan please?
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .