Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G10 repeater

A friend at school absolutely worshipped the G10. Pretty much all he spoke about for a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    Er, still looking for a copy of the user manual so I can find out how to use it. Can anyone send me a scan please?
    The thing that would be a safety catch on a 1911 released the “slide” which cocks the action on both the rearward and forward stroke.

The button that would be a mag release on a 1911 is a cross-bolt trigger-blocking safety catch.

The barrel assembly pivots up to load. Either a single pellet directly in the breech, or fill the tube above the barrel with BBs, when it will reload each time you cycle the cocking “slide”. As long as you keep the muzzle pointing upwards.

Does that help?

ccdjg is offline Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    Er, still looking for a copy of the user manual so I can find out how to use it. Can anyone send me a scan please?
    Is this any good? Sorry for the poor quality but my scanner is down and I had to use my phone. The leaflet is just a single sheet printed on both sides and folded into four.

Instruction leaflet

Lodmoor, I came across sports marketing leaflet with dismantling, rebuilding, using and warranty service info, by searching Internet for trigger Spring position. If you pm me your email I'll try and send it, if not I'll send you the address I found it under. David

Damn, that's the one above!