Thread: hw110 power!!!

hw110 power!!!

thinking about getting a hw110 in .22, have heard/told that the power is set around 10.5 ftlbs!! or up to 11ftlbs anyone got one and what is yours putting out??. also can you fit a sling on this fifle??........thanks
    michael.

My hw110 .22 was around 11ftlb and I drilled stock at rear and used front picatinny rail for sling attachment

yes nuggs, a good mate of mine had one at 10.5 new out of box, to me that is not good, looks like hull are sending them out under power. my mate's was about 18 month ago not sure if they are still sending them out like that!!.

Hw110

Quote Originally Posted by stealth View Post
    yes nuggs, a good mate of mine had one at 10.5 new out of box, to me that is not good, looks like hull are sending them out under power. my mate's was about 18 month ago not sure if they are still sending them out like that!!.
    Hi,
    Mine is doing 10.6 with JSB 8.44 grains and 11.2 with JSB heavy which I think is more than enough for a kill up to 40m without any issue.
    My BSA R10 is also running at 11 with JSB heavy factory set.

11fpe with a heavy pellet, (bisley mags used to be the favourite), seems to be the norm nowadays for manufacturers. So with a lighter pellet the power will around 10.5ish. Pre anti tamper guns are the only way to get nearer to 12, but as said you wouldn't notice the difference at hunting ranges from the power you have now.

throdgrain is offline There I was minding my own business......
    Not sure if it's the same thing really but my HW100KS is making 11.46 ftllbs with H&N Field Target
    Mark