I'm disappointed with my groupings with the three springers. I get the best with a classic right-handed Webley in .22

I find the HW45 Black Star's grips more comfortable in my left hand, which is slightly narrower across the palm than my right hand. I'm right-handed but quite happy to shoot the ambi-grip HW left handed, using the other hand to simply support the weight of the pistol. It's using an HW .177 barrel at the mo but I'll try its original .22 barrel in due course. I believe the HW is more difficult to shoot in .177 and that's why I'm using it (also because I'm fond of a pound-note).

I hold the pistols gently and use the edge of the other hand's index finger somewhere under the trigger guard - which is generally where the centre of gravity of the pistols are - to support the pistol's weight

I try to keep my hold such that my arm is as close to directly behind the pistol as possible - not at an angle to the sight-line of the gun. I like the fibre glow sights of the HW.

It's hard to remember where to put my feet when shooting left or right. Where should they be put? In short, how could I get better groups?