Thread: Remington Express Silencer

Remington Express Silencer

Hi fellows, I purchased recently from friend Remington Express air rifle in .177 flavour it was already shortened by 100mm and fitted with a dummy silencer as a cocking aid it is held on with 2 grub screws, I want to fit a weihrauch silencer but can’t seen to find info anywhere or anything in plan English about silencer that will fit, any help greatly appreciated!!

A slip on Weihrauch won't fit as they are made for 16mm barrels and the Remington is (if I remember correctly) an imperial size. Lyn Lewington (Venoman) had silencers made for the Remington barrels for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    A slip on Weihrauch won't fit as they are made for 16mm barrels and the Remington is (if I remember correctly) an imperial size. Lyn Lewington (Venoman) had silencers made for the Remington barrels for this reason.
    Cheers buddy but how can I get one?

Quote Originally Posted by massa View Post
    Cheers buddy but how can I get one?
    https://www.facebook.com/A-R-C-Air-R...3566938440611/

I've messed with a few express's and the barrel diameter varies a fair bit I've had just over 15mm like 15.05 up to 15.4mm so best bet is to get some calipers on it and see what it is.

Lyn / venoman does supply a slip-on silencer for the Remington.
    The one i have on mine is the same as used on his custom version of the Express the AR1 (link to old article below)
    https://www.airgunmagazine.co.uk/new...ss-conversion/
    Not cheap, but are a superior quality item (the suspicion is they are made by V-Mach)