Thread: Another Webley Wednesday - Rifles this time!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Another Webley Wednesday - Rifles this time!

Off work again, on minimum 16 hours due to CV19. So decided to give some of the 50/60/70's rifles a wipe over with an oily rag, & have a plink between showers/torrential rain.
    Apart from the Junior rifle, all were purchased from this site - & all a credit to their previous owners.

1950's Junior Rifle[B Was gifted this as a loft find, still in the original box. Think it's probably lighter than some of my Wobbley pistols Sparked my renewed interest in airguns a few years back, lovely little thing to plink with & introduce the g/sprogs to shooting.

Falcon .22
    [/B] Bought this as a renovated item from an AGBBS regular. Real quality feel, like a 8/10 size Mk 3 in break barrel - much as I love my Meteors of the time, the Webley is better made. & far better than the later Hawk.

Series 4 Mk 3 .22 Love the 'feel' of this. Bought from a Scottish gent, blueing 99%, woodwork 95%. Not that impressed by the accuracy - but it is getting on for 60 years old.

1972 Mk 3 Cheaper feel than the earlier one - but much more accurate.
    Last edited by laverdabru; 30-09-2020 at 06:37 PM. Reason: too much bold !
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.