Thread: Crosman 600 bulk fill cap

Crosman 600 bulk fill cap

Hi, I have bought a Crosman 600, it is great fun, it is loud, it’s brash, the styling is out of this world and it gets three reloads per 12 g co2 cartridge 🤪 I have bulk fills for my Hammerli, Tau, Drulov and B96 and they all get a lot more shots from a 12g. So I am looking to see if anyone has a bulk fill cap for a 600 lurking in a box looking for a new home. So far the only one I can find to buy new is from Mac1 in the USofA, and they haven’t answered my email asking if I buy one can they ship it?
    Any suggestions / offers

always worth an ask.

yes ive got one, drop me a mail
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Sgibbar View Post
    Hi, I have bought a Crosman 600, it is great fun, it is loud, it’s brash, the styling is out of this world and it gets three reloads per 12 g co2 cartridge 🤪 I have bulk fills for my Hammerli, Tau, Drulov and B96 and they all get a lot more shots from a 12g. So I am looking to see if anyone has a bulk fill cap for a 600 lurking in a box looking for a new home. So far the only one I can find to buy new is from Mac1 in the USofA, and they haven’t answered my email asking if I buy one can they ship it?
    Any suggestions / offers
    Hi

I thought I had one, It originally came from Harpers in the U.S. I believe and is for a QB/XS78 and as the the 78 was a Crosman160 copy I thought it would fit, They changed the threads from imperial to metric in China

The rest of the kit I bought it with!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

it would need a new collar making John is all
    i have one on one i made an extended tube for -it is a later 22xx one though

Crosman-600-bulk-fill-cap

That looks fabulous. Metric thread thing is what I had found on a lot of kits that might/ should have fitted. Also are some tapered thread as well? I contacted best fittings who basically don’t have anything and are now concentrating on hpa (high pressure air?)

The original type is much neater, and should be easy to turn up on a lathe. Will have a go some time. All you need is a spare original cap to use the threaded ring part.

Baz

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

it's as easy to make the cap as well
    these are for the 78

[url=https://postimg.cc/DJXypNsj][img]https://i.postimg.cc/HxScnDLg

i would do the non return in the plug though like the one above

Crosman 600 bulk fill

Thank you all for the advice, bulk fill on its way to me, now let’s see how long a 5kg fire extinguisher will last 🤪

Thank you all for the advice, bulk fill on its way to me, now let’s see how long a 5kg fire extinguisher will last 🤪
    Probably 3 years.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Thumbs up

If anyone needs a fire extinguisher freebie, I've a few in the garage- All full

John

Crosman 600 bulk fill cap

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    If anyone needs a fire extinguisher freebie, I've a few in the garage- All full

John
    Shame your so far away, I could with a couple more Sao I could set up for each filling system 😉

Shame your so far away, I could with a couple more Sao I could set up for each filling system 😉
    Just had a look, Over 200 miles away

John..