Thread: Nemesis air pistol with original webley armbrace

cptman is offline Moody Git.........Apparently?

Nemesis air pistol with original webley armbrace

Guys this is the silver version .177 with reflex sight.
    This is the old version SSP pistol not the co2 version
    I’ve never seen one with an armbrace.
    Any idea of value please?
    Pete.
    Last edited by cptman; 10-10-2020 at 04:16 PM.
    why is it there are more horses arses in the world than there are horses?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    interesting one.. just old enough to be edging on collectible - probably.. but most buying it would be wanting to use it I'd guess ? Finger in the air maybe £120ish as a rare "shooter"...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Probably about right. Nickel ones aren’t that common, and the Aimbrace is rare.

I’d say a standard black one would be around £70-80. Which is a little over the odds for something that gives Gamo PR45 or Beeman P17 performance with a less pleasant grip. But they’re Webleys, and some Webley collectors just need to have them in the collection.

I’d say £80+ for a good pistol
    I seen incomplete arm braces go for £50+ and bbay but that could have been a one off....
    As you say Webley collectors will want one, I’d preferred the Tempest one....

I may have to sell the brace via the bay separately, thanks for the advice guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post

I’d say a standard black one would be around £70-80. Which is a little over the odds for something that gives Gamo PR45 or Beeman P17 performance with a less pleasant grip. But they’re Webleys, and some Webley collectors just need to have them in the collection.
    I bought mine for 700 Norwegian Kroner, which, depending on the exchange rate, equals between 80 and 50 GBP.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

that's the thing - I had one a while back, and that's why I sold it - because I also had an HW40 (just better) and a PR45 (much the same, but cheaper) - and I still have them both.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

The aim brace is interesting to a collector but the Bugbear would be the 'Reflex sight' . Nemesis rear sights are quite fragile and almost impossible to replace to restore originality. A pistol with it's original sight is probably worth in the region of £70-£80 but without it, £30-£40.

As it sounds, I would be happy to pay ABOUT £100 for the set but this would rise a little if the pistol was complete

Now in sales section.

Quote Originally Posted by WebleyWombler View Post
    The aim brace is interesting to a collector but the Bugbear would be the 'Reflex sight' . Nemesis rear sights are quite fragile and almost impossible to replace to restore originality. A pistol with it's original sight is probably worth in the region of £70-£80 but without it, £30-£40.

As it sounds, I would be happy to pay ABOUT £100 for the set but this would rise a little if the pistol was complete
    It has the rear sight but the reflex sight is an added accessory.