Thread: Airgun trading websites?

Airgun trading websites?

Hi folks a question, after closer of freeads for Airguns trade (buy and sale)? I know there is 2 websites you can sale and buy Airguns (Guntrader & Gunstar) Is there any other good website do sale / buy Airguns please?
    Thanks

apart from the 2 you have mentioned im not sure there is apart from blackpool air rifles and the likes in second hand rifles but ive found them expensive for second hand stuff

www.iHunter.co.uk has got a private sales section, as do most of the forums.

or why not just google gun selling sites almost a dozen UK sites come up
    Last edited by angrybear; 17-10-2020 at 10:51 AM.

MeWe, There are quite a few on there, For all and specific brands, Also a load of other groups on there aswell,

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    MeWe, There are quite a few on there, For all and specific brands, Also a load of other groups on there aswell,
    Is that “ MeWe “ an app that’s free ? Says “ buy “ when I looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Zodiac View Post
    Is that “ MeWe “ an app that’s free ? Says “ buy “ when I looked.
    There is an option for something but I skip it and carry on, There are loads of selling pages on there , There are a couple of theoben pages along with other makes , Just click what groups you would like to join and wait for approval, There are also lots of other groups but only join the ones you wish, All my groups gets saved in one place and also get email notifications from them when any new ads or posts are displayed, Myself I have found it ok but really only flick through the new ads but there are plenty of helpful people on there ,

Just browsed some of the groups and there seems to be 1000s of them on there , Just join what interests yourself,

Try Protek Supplies in Bognor Regis. They have a large stock of items - new and vintage as well as lots of spare parts and accessories.

John