Thread: FX Dreamline.

Exjacket Guest

FX Dreamline.

Hi all. Has anyone that has the FX dreamline brought a conversion kit to convert it from the classic to the Lite. Can't find anywhere that sells the kits I've even emailed FX themselves but not much response from them to be honest, could just be it got a bit lost in translation. Any help would be appreciated to find the kit. Cheers

Sportsman are the UK importers for FX so they are who you or your RFD will have to contact.

Exjacket Guest

Fx

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Sportsman are the UK importers for FX so they are who you or your RFD will have to contact.
    Thanks mate will drop them a line soonest

ring the exeter branch as they have just had a shipment in from fx including a lot of the spares for conversions etc.

Exjacket Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nimrod177 View Post
    ring the exeter branch as they have just had a shipment in from fx including a lot of the spares for conversions etc.
    Thanks mate. Emailed them today and they sell them for£586.69 not sure if that's excluding VAT. To be honest I could p8ck up a second hand one compleat for couple hundred more.

Quote Originally Posted by Exjacket View Post
    Thanks mate. Emailed them today and they sell them for£586.69 not sure if that's excluding VAT. To be honest I could p8ck up a second hand one compleat for couple hundred more.
    Thats including vat.

This is the rifle I'm getting soon, one modular rifle for everything I need, just get the kits. Starting with the Lite compact