Thank you for the replies and the one offer, unfortunately beyond my current means. I have always been interested in pistols and still own my first proper 10m gun an original 6g which I bought to shoot in pony club triathlons back in 1980, it was quit the thing back then plus I could not afford a FWB 65! I now collect and use older 10 m guns as these were the formula one guns of their day, made to very high standards, fit to shoot 1,000,000 of shots as required for top end competition (well most, my air match 600 is still always a question of will it blow up this time?) they were generally not made in large quantities and most are now not competitive due to age, changed rules or fashion. But it’s always worth asking to see what’s out there. Current favourite and doing well in the BPC lockdown challenge is my Walther CPM1 in blue and grey.. so if you’ve got an interesting target SSP or CO2 target pistol even if not working let me know.
Current list :-
Walther, LP2, CP2, LPM1, CPM1. Hammerli, sparkler R, single, master. Original 6G. Air Match 600, FAS 604, TAU7. Drulov DU10. Aeron B96. Baikal mp46m. FWB 100. More modern Air Arms Alpha Pro. Steyr LP2. For fun WaltherPPK/s. Crosman 150, 600. S&W 78g