Thread: Pardini K58 SSP

Pardini K58 SSP

Hi I am looking to buy a Pardini K58 single stroke pneumatic target pistol. Does anyone have one lurking around looking for a new home? If so drop me a line and let me know what you have got.
    I have posted in the wanted section as well but thought there might be one or two around here 😉

Few of these ever come up for sale.
    If you have no luck on the forum, you could put some feelers out at dedicated 10 metre target clubs.
    It is those shooters, that may be able to help. Someone may have one that they no longer use after moving onto pcp’s, years ago.
    I remember a chap from a target club in Harpenden, saying he had one and had resealed it.
    The other cohort for this pistol would be collectors. But it could be harder to get them to part with one.

Also, definitely try the next Kempton.
    I was lucky enough to pick up an excellent condition and fully functional FWB 102
    in a bespoke fitted wooden case, for a great price, a few Sundays ( although the event was temporarily moved from Kempton)

Good luck with your search. The k58 is great match pistol and definitely worth searching for.

Hi,
    They rarely come up for sale, only one I’ve seen for sale in last 3 years was on egun a few months back and sold for €540.

Couldn’t bring myself to pay that much.

Another one will come up eventually though.

Good luck,
    Matt

There was one on Freeads a couple of years ago, mint with original case, manual and tools.
    It was advertised at £525 and did not hang around long.

They so rarely come to the open market, in the UK, that those that have them, usually know what they are worth.
    With the right condition and accessories, worth £550 all day long and there would be a small queue of people for it, at that price.
    Value is comparable to a mint cased Walther LPM1.

This is of no help whatsoever to your inquiry, but I'll toss out that by far the best 10-meter pistol group I ever shot in my life was with a borrowed K58. Fabulously accurate gun with great ergonomics...at least for me.

Always loved the styling of it, too. I believe the Italians can turn anything into sculpture!
    Last edited by MDriskill; 03-11-2020 at 12:54 PM.

Pardini K58

Thank you for the replies and the one offer, unfortunately beyond my current means. I have always been interested in pistols and still own my first proper 10m gun an original 6g which I bought to shoot in pony club triathlons back in 1980, it was quit the thing back then plus I could not afford a FWB 65! I now collect and use older 10 m guns as these were the formula one guns of their day, made to very high standards, fit to shoot 1,000,000 of shots as required for top end competition (well most, my air match 600 is still always a question of will it blow up this time?) they were generally not made in large quantities and most are now not competitive due to age, changed rules or fashion. But it’s always worth asking to see what’s out there. Current favourite and doing well in the BPC lockdown challenge is my Walther CPM1 in blue and grey.. so if you’ve got an interesting target SSP or CO2 target pistol even if not working let me know.
    Current list :-
    Walther, LP2, CP2, LPM1, CPM1. Hammerli, sparkler R, single, master. Original 6G. Air Match 600, FAS 604, TAU7. Drulov DU10. Aeron B96. Baikal mp46m. FWB 100. More modern Air Arms Alpha Pro. Steyr LP2. For fun WaltherPPK/s. Crosman 150, 600. S&W 78g

I was going to suggest a FWB 100 but you already have one.
    Sounds like you’ve got most of the major players already.

If you like 10m pistols you might find this video I made of interest:

https://youtu.be/1tyDTwpEDLg

Since then I’ve acquired a Walther LP2, a 1960 wood gripped LP6, an airmatch 600, a Pardini P10 and an Aeron Chameleon.

The P10 is lovely, and inspired FWB to make my favourite for proper one handed 10m, the FWB100.

Keep an eye on egun for match pistols.

Cheers,
    Matt

Pardini K58 SSP

Quote Originally Posted by ptdunk View Post
    I was going to suggest a FWB 100 but you already have one.
    Sounds like you’ve got most of the major players already.

If you like 10m pistols you might find this video I made of interest:

https://youtu.be/1tyDTwpEDLg

Since then I’ve acquired a Walther LP2, a 1960 wood gripped LP6, an airmatch 600, a Pardini P10 and an Aeron Chameleon.

The P10 is lovely, and inspired FWB to make my favourite for proper one handed 10m, the FWB100.

Keep an eye on egun for match pistols.

Cheers,
    Matt
    Hi Matt, thanks for the link, very good. I have never managed to bring myself to bid on egun, how easy is it to get air pistols shipped back to UK, also not good with non English language and google translate doesn’t always, well translate?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgibbar View Post
    Hi Matt, thanks for the link, very good. I have never managed to bring myself to bid on egun, how easy is it to get air pistols shipped back to UK, also not good with non English language and google translate doesn’t always, well translate?
    I’ve bought more than a dozen air rifles and pistols from egun with no problems.
    Just cut and paste any text into google translate and work your way through it.
    Always ask for U.K. shipping quote on the ‘frage’ section on top right of any listing as some sellers won’t post to U.K. or will charge a lot.

Most will charge €20-30 to post to your door via DHL.
    Technically DHL prohibit sending airguns but I’ve never had a problem.

Like I said though, one P58 on there in three years....

Cheers,
    Matt.

What’s the main differences between the aforementioned pistol and the Pardini P10 please ?

Pardini k58 ssp

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Cartmell View Post
    What’s the main differences between the aforementioned pistol and the Pardini P10 please ?
    Basically the p10 was the first try and the k58 was the refined finished article, bit more power bit better sights, just a bit better all round, bit like most competitive things, the first version is good the third is usually the best, then there is a whole shift to something completely new.

Quote Originally Posted by ptdunk View Post
    I’ve bought more than a dozen air rifles and pistols from egun with no problems.
    Just cut and paste any text into google translate and work your way through it.
    Always ask for U.K. shipping quote on the ‘frage’ section on top right of any listing as some sellers won’t post to U.K. or will charge a lot.

Most will charge €20-30 to post to your door via DHL.
    Technically DHL prohibit sending airguns but I’ve never had a problem.

Like I said though, one P58 on there in three years....

Cheers,
    Matt.
    Typical, just browsing and there for sale a Pardini k58, even I could read the bit that the seller had put in about no international shipping 🙄

Just picked up a mint Pardini P10...
    of no use to you at all in your search, but it’s a very pretty pistol