Thread: RFD storage in Glasgow

RFD storage in Glasgow

Hello all,

So it takes 16 weeks + an unknown COVID delta for Scottish Police to process a grant for an air weapon - doesn't help me when I am moving in 4!

Can someone recommend a known, trusted RFD, in Glasgow that I could reach out to for storage until my license is granted?

Kind regards,
    Rory

robby is offline Whos the odd one out now
    Ask for Bruce of Tackle and guns at Glasgow, he is a very genuine bloke to deal with. Highly recommended.

Do you own an FAC or SGC ?

You may get covered under them until renewal but you would have to ask the firearms office if that would be possible .

They let Scottish residents do it until renewal of their FAC and SGC and with you moving here it MAY be allowed .

Thank you both.

@robby - Tackle and Guns is close to my new home in Muirend so will reach out to Bruce - thank you.

@bighit - unfortunately I don't. The local Glasgow license office has been great in response and detail but it's a crazy SLA for an air license IMHO.

BR,
    Rory

Quote Originally Posted by roryah View Post
    Thank you both.

@robby - Tackle and Guns is close to my new home in Muirend so will reach out to Bruce - thank you.

@bighit - unfortunately I don't. The local Glasgow license office has been great in response and detail but it's a crazy SLA for an air license IMHO.

BR,
    Rory
    Hope you get something sorted quickly Rory .

Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by roryah View Post
    Thank you both.

BR,
    Rory
    Another thumbs up for Bruce at Tackle & Guns, and a big thumbs down for the idiotic Scottish Parliament that introduced this ridiculous piece of legislation.

Ask Bruce how much of his business he's lost since it was introduced.

Welcome to Scotland.

Do you know anyone with an AWC that could keep them for you?