Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: p15 in 22

p15 in 22

i bought this gun off mte about a month ago,mark dempsey had done all the work on it inside,and had a lot of add ons done to it its the most accurate gun ive used and its the cheapest gun in my collection,mark dempsey has done a fantastic job on it the shroude makes it whisper quite and gun is so lite

They are great.

Not got the dempsey shroud but have a ‘blade’ mod on order, it will fit inside the shroud and retain original length.

yes mate very good little gun i only bought it as i know how much my mate has spent on it ,he only sold it as he bought a cricket

I have a p15 in 177. Dempsey mod on it, I opened TP a little, set reg up and hammer spring with slip discs. I also gave barrel a very good polish with autosol. Fitted it with pard NV008.

I have 3 rapids and can't remember last time I used one of them.i love the p15 for ratting... So accurate and compact. Greatly under rated.

there very underated mate,i used to reache for my rapid7 or my air arms 510k 22 regulated but now its this one all the time

I'm even wondering whether to stick a lane reg in it and the uprated probe. It doesn't NEED them but it deserves the upgrades and attention.

p15

yes lads i have 2 both in .25 love them one fitted pard 008 other bug buster both with dempsys and are both quite and accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Anothermiss View Post
    I'm even wondering whether to stick a lane reg in it and the uprated probe. It doesn't NEED them but it deserves the upgrades and attention.
    Pin probe arrived today, also have a silent hammer waiting to be fitted. The spring is a softer replacement with top hat and washers which makes cocking much smoother. Custom stock should be here Monday, even with that it will only stand me at £525. 1/3 of the price of my impact and gets used more..

Oooooh. Where's the custom stock from? Got any pics?

Dan

my mate has a custom stock on his looks good

Oooooh. Where's the custom stock from? Got any pics?

Dan

From a guy in Serbia, will take a few photos when it gets here. I’ll tell you the price if it is a good stock...

I've seen some of the 3d printed full adjustable stocks for. The pp700 and they look mint.
    BUT..... I have a 3d printed fully adjustable butt pad on mine and its started to come apart after 6 months. All the individual strands are separating. It made me rifle so comfy but it simply didn't last. I ended up having to stick some screws in it to hold it together.
    So I'd be nervy about a full printed stock.....

I've seen some of the 3d printed full adjustable stocks for. The pp700 and they look mint.
    BUT..... I have a 3d printed fully adjustable butt pad on mine and its started to come apart after 6 months. All the individual strands are separating. It made me rifle so comfy but it simply didn't last. I ended up having to stick some screws in it to hold it together.
    So I'd be nervy about a full printed stock.....

Printing has it’s place, but not for stocks...

Agreed mate.

i agree with that