Thread: Hunting section

Hunting section

Is there a hunting section ? If there is can someone enlighten me as I can't see one ?

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Your in it.
    Master Debater

Ahh ok so it's good to post pics on the airgun forum bit ? Didn't wanna be upsetting anyone lol .

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalibrgun View Post
    Ahh ok so it's good to post pics on the airgun forum bit ? Didn't wanna be upsetting anyone lol .
    Don't post pics of dead stuff.......unless you wanna go on holiday!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

That's what I meant .... I won't then lol

Acquaint yourself with the forum rules as some things that are allowed on the AGF are not allowed on here

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....s-and-Guidance

Ones that are allowed on the AGF that are not on here but you better read the others also.

Be Circumspect. This forum is one of the most widely read shooting boards in the world and is read by a huge number of people in many different countries. Not all of these people are sympathetic to our sport, our ownership of rifles and our penchant for eating small animals. What the members of this BBS post is out there for all to see, including those who would see our pastime curtailed and our rifles taken from us. Therefore you should be careful to ensure that what you post does not bring discredit to the BBS and shooting sports in general. For that reason, posting accounts of mass slaughter in graphic detail along with photographic evidence of your ability to kill is not acceptable in this PC age. Put simply, no photos of dead animals! Talk of shooting unsuitable quarry with airguns, such as foxes, falls within the above remit. This will lead to the poster being moderated. Be warned!

No AT (Anti-Tamper) threads/posts allowed on here
    There will not be threads or posts AT on here, several members received permanent bans, even though they lost access for the exact same thing for a few days they ignored the fact we don't want threads or posts about AT on here and started again so they are now permanently banned

We will not have the BBS brought into disrepute, this is in order to protect the long term interests of shooters by keeping the BBS going and safe from criticism.

There is no conspiracy involved, No one has asked for this subject be banned, it is a decision by the Admins simply because if a real problem arises over it then it is nothing to do with this forum.

Altering PCP muzzle energy

The BBS general airgun section is open to non-members, and threads are also picked up by search engines. Posts describing methods of lowering PCP muzzle energy would also inform anyone reading them how to increase it, and so we will not allow any posts on the subject. The BBS mods are not alone in this; it is fairly common practice across responsible airgun forums.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Is there a hunting section ? If there is can someone enlighten me as I can't see one ?
    On the Front Page, click on: Rimfire/Centrefire/Shotguns/FAC Air and Hunting with Guns is a sub-section of that
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22