Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 3 guns you wished you'd not sold-on...

Only 2 Guns. Fortunately.

Regretted selling my .177 Mk1 HW77k, tuned by John Alcock, (designer of the Olympic trigger for Air Arms), that I personally re-barrelled with an Anschutz 335 .177 barrel from Worcestershire Black Powder Supplies in Bewdley. Then bought a Left handed Tyrolean walnut stock from Venom at Gun Barrel Ind. Estate, still have the receipt somewhere for it, to sit in.

Well I sold it in 1988/9.....to buy a Mick Dawes Special No09 - PCP in a Left handed Cherry stock.

2 years later I sold the MDS.........to put towards a Bespoke Extended action Mk1 ISP Airstream with GC2 match barrel in .177.

Still got it 30 years later - no issues - still stunningly accurate.

So I suppose those are the 2 I wish I still had, but they were a means to an end, so... such is life.

Thumbs up

I swapped all three (To different people) but these are the three I missed!

Goldstar..

Mk1 Daystate Huntsman..

And this Tatty .22" HC

Here's one that I did sell years ago but got the chance to buy it back eventually!!

And lastly, This one will never go as it was bought for my birthday by my mam!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zero View Post
    Regretted selling my .177 Mk1 HW77k, tuned by John Alcock, (designer of the Olympic trigger for Air Arms), that I personally re-barrelled with an Anschutz 335 .177 barrel from Worcestershire Black Powder Supplies in Bewdley. Then bought a Left handed Tyrolean walnut stock from Venom at Gun Barrel Ind. Estate, still have the receipt somewhere for it, to sit in.

Well I sold it in 1988/9.....to buy a Mick Dawes Special No09 - PCP in a Left handed Cherry stock.

2 years later I sold the MDS.........to put towards a Bespoke Extended action Mk1 ISP Airstream with GC2 match barrel in .177.

Still got it 30 years later - no issues - still stunningly accurate.

So I suppose those are the 2 I wish I still had, but they were a means to an end, so... such is life.
    Well there would be a rare beast a Mick Dawes Special, love to know the we're abouts of any of them!

Quote Originally Posted by AC all day View Post
    Well there would be a rare beast a Mick Dawes Special, love to know the we're abouts of any of them!
    If you are on Facebook - there is a page - Black Country Custom Airguns. Dedicated to Airguns made in the Black Country. Check it out.

No's 19-18 and 14 are here with me. 19 will be up for sale soon I believe.