Thread: Scammed Again - Postal Sale

Scammed Again - Postal Sale

Christopher Frankland otherwise known as bunnysniper is not to be trusted. As per this sales thread.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....emis-pp750-177

I have contacted him this morning and he has blocked my phone number and refused to deal with this issue. I advise anyone who is planning on dealing with this scam artist to beware.

The pistol he sent me has a scuffed up action, split and scuffed scope rail, split (superglued) front sight. Damaged barrel end cap and leaks if filled above 120bar.

The pistol was not as he described it, as new, far from it really.
    Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    If both of you would like to pm/email me your view on this and any photos to support, I'll see if some resolution is possible.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Pp750

Hi Dave

Emailed you photos and whatsapp conversation Ive had with Christopher. He's blocked me, hasn't responded to my text or whatsapp messages since, or answered my calls, I doubt he has any intention to resolve this.

Kind Regards
    Ray
    Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.

Offered me this on a MeWe page at £210 whilst having it advertised here at £250, same MeWe page he’d picked it up from that week at less than £200.

Gkad I dodged this one, hope you get it sorted.

hope you get it sorted bud

Whilst is very easy to jump in a slag someone off on a open forum -since others have a had a pop --Can the buyer of the pistol put the pics of the "damaged pistol" on so we all can see it --I no The Seller of the pistol and he is far from a scammer and I did shoot this pistol at the weekend and there was no damage the pistol was in very good condition so please put pics of this damage for all to see??? if there is any?? if you look at the pics from the sales thread you can see its mint ---I have none this seller for a number of years and have had some good deals form him and he is true to his word NOT A SCAMMER as you want others to believe

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I have discussed the sale with both parties. The pictures in the sales thread are of poor quality and the degree of damage being claimed would not be visible in them.

I have seen photos of the damage, it is minor but present nonetheless.

The issue is that the sales thread claimed as new condition.

It is now up to both parties to try and resolve the situation.

Dave
    Smell my cheese