Thread: Air pistol CO2 leak!

Air pistol CO2 leak!

I got a Glock bb air pistol ..... leaking gas! I believe from the magazine seal! But I am not sure .... how can I fix this problem ??
    Any advice
    Your advice much grateful

Any good! After close look I think the mag valve and maybe the seal too both damaged! Is there any way to replace it? Where I can get a glock 17 mag valve and seal ? Replacement....I can’t post any photo in this forum otherwise I post a photo to the problem.... anyone got a solution?

If it’s within warranty, send it back.

Quote Originally Posted by massa View Post
    ...... anyone got a solution?
    If this forum is anything to go by, this is too far a common problem. It's about time the manufacturers got their act together and sorted this out. Solution ? Come out of the fantasy world thinking you've got the real thing in your hand and get a spring power pistol, they go on for years !

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    If it’s within warranty, send it back.
    No mate .... but I need a new replacement flow / release valve for the magazine coz the seals are all intact the valve need to be replaced that what I been told .... now I been looking everywhere where in the net nothing at all any idea where I can purchase this valve ??

Quote Originally Posted by massa View Post
    No mate .... but I need a new replacement flow / release valve for the magazine coz the seals are all intact the valve need to be replaced that what I been told .... now I been looking everywhere where in the net nothing at all any idea where I can purchase this valve ??
    Sorry, I don’t. Hopefully someone on here does.

One of the things I really don’t like about a lot of the BB replicas is not only that they break in various ways, but that in most cases repair parts are not readily available.

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    From the forum sponsor- any help?

https://www.jsramsbottom.com/co2/co2...glock-co2.html
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Tony.T View Post
    Thanks mate for your help but unfortunately all out of stock I massage them no reply until now

Hi mate, I had the same problem with my hk usp blowback. Unscrew the valve at the back of the magazine, there will be a o ring in there. Measure it and you can buy them from Amazon, they are cheap. This may solve the problem without needing a new valve. While your at it take a photo of the valve, Google co2 pistol exhaust valves, click on images, you may find the same valve and source a supplier.