Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Webley Mark 1 Air Rifle For Sale

ccdjg is offline Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Thanks both - let's see if I can get the size down and I can ask at the PO as suggested.

Kind regards,

John
    Having heard about others receiving stock-damaged rifles through the post when sent fully assembled, and then myself once receiving a Bugelspanner with its stock completely snapped across the neck, I would always send a rifle with the stock separated from the action if at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ccdjg View Post
    Having heard about others receiving stock-damaged rifles through the post when sent fully assembled, and then myself once receiving a Bugelspanner with its stock completely snapped across the neck, I would always send a rifle with the stock separated from the action if at all possible.
    I prefer to do this too John. Luckily the Mark 1 is a simple rifle to disassemble into two major components.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    I prefer to do this too John. Luckily the Mark 1 is a simple rifle to disassemble into two major components.

John
    3 actually. Barrel, action and stock. It will then pack small enough for RMSD . The barrel will have to be packed at an angle to suit the PO dimension requirements and have suitable packing around it.