Thread: Great Customer Service from Highland Outdoors

Great Customer Service from Highland Outdoors

Hi All,

We all appreciate good customer service when we get it and I have just had this from Ryan at Highland Outdoors

I lost, misplaced my turret caps for one of my Nikko Scopes and contacted Nikki Stirling directly to see where I could buy some from in the UK, within a couple of hours Nikko had contacted Highland Outdoors, they contacted me, asked for my address and shipped me a couple of caps Free Of Charge and on a next day delivery.

Cant help but thank Ryan at Highland Outdoors for this great customer service and I will be in contact with them in the future with contact details below.

Ryan Charlton - Highland Outdoors Limited - LE17 9EJ

PH: 01858 791500

ryanc@highlandoutdoors.co.uk

www.highlandoutdoors.co.uk

Good to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Crossy1882 View Post
    Hi All,

We all appreciate good customer service when we get it and I have just had this from Ryan at Highland Outdoors

I lost, misplaced my turret caps for one of my Nikko Scopes and contacted Nikki Stirling directly to see where I could buy some from in the UK, within a couple of hours Nikko had contacted Highland Outdoors, they contacted me, asked for my address and shipped me a couple of caps Free Of Charge and on a next day delivery.

Cant help but thank Ryan at Highland Outdoors for this great customer service and I will be in contact with them in the future with contact details below.

Ryan Charlton - Highland Outdoors Limited - LE17 9EJ

PH: 01858 791500

ryanc@highlandoutdoors.co.uk

www.highlandoutdoors.co.uk
    Ryan is a member on here ,username Charlts .

Well done to Ryan for his good customer service.

Ryan is one of the longest serving members on here and genuinely one of life’s good guys.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Nikon CS

I had a similar experience with Nikon Customer Service even though they have exited the scope business. I broke my Nikon Bolt XR scope cover caps and when I emailed Nikon they immediately sent me a replacement pair free of charge. Excellent CS is really appreciated by customers.

It's always heartwarming and reassuring to hear stories of good customer service by the many excellent companies supporting our hobby / sport.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

nice to hear of people getting good service