Thread: Delta Wolf .25 FAC ????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Delta Wolf .25 FAC ????

Has anyone received or getting one of these ? If so any chance of a review with shot count details at full power I.e. 67fpe using JSB Mk11’s at 940fps (this is what the gun is set up at straight from the box) ? Thanks.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

£2.5K

Thanks for the link James. I’ve actually been in contact with the poster of the video to get shot count details and although did try to be helpful couldn’t give me exact figures. As you well know I’ve been trying to get this simple piece of information for some time but even though guns are now being shipped to end users and shops Daystate will still not release this detail. I am at a loss to see why as what’s the big secret ? The gun has it’s pre set programmes and the high power setting is 940fps using 33.95g JSB (.25) and producing 67fpe. Surely all they need to do is shoot it in their in door range until it drops off the regulator........should take all of 5 minutes as it’s not going to produce more than 60 shots and probably a lot less. Yes I’m far from impressed at how Daystate have handled the marketing process.

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    I've asked on the Owners club after checking the spec sheet, and your quite right, no info on that, so hopefully in a couple of days someone will respond and I can relay the info if they do.

James
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Information now obtained thanks.......and not from Daystate surprise surprise..