Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: logun s16s pump action converted in 177.

logun s16s pump action converted in 177.

i know there is other older air rifles but thing the s16 deserves a bit of the spot light.

i have a logun s16s in .177cal, pump action convertd by mick simm all bells and wistles.
    i can honesty say ive never had anything like this the feel the hold the sound its all an priceless exsperiance.

welcome all who love logun or who want to gain some knolage about them or even just to converse about all things logun a16

How do
    Yes the s16 as it should have been made.
    Always wanted a skan pump but could never find or afford one so modding an existing gun was the only way.
    And it turned out well that well that I now don't need a skan.lol.
    Only had to iron out one fault during testing and that was that.
    Its my go to pcp wether plinking or rapid rate rating
    And yes boys properly serviced/resealed the don't leak.

bought an s16 when they first came out.....it gradually lost power returned to logun and they sent a new rifle......after a while same happened returned again this time they fixed it .....shoots spot on out to 60 yards very quite well made solid used to send back to logun for service until they folded then had it serviced by mick Simms now very smooth to cock a keeper

Weren’t these the ones you needed an orang-utangs arms to use, with a weird weight distribution?
    Morally flawed

S16

Had one from new, in 0.22. Fettled by The Logunnator, and restored to pump action. Only wimps can't hold them! Accounted for loads of rabbits during thr foot and mouth outbreak. Quirky but fun. David

Has anyone attempted the pump conversion on a diy basis or even know what’s involved in doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by rovercoupe View Post
    Has anyone attempted the pump conversion on a diy basis or even know what’s involved in doing it?
    Yes.me!
    I've done 55 of them.
    You really need access to a lathe and a milling machine though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragle Jnr View Post
    Had one from new, in 0.22. Fettled by The Logunnator, and restored to pump action. Only wimps can't hold them! Accounted for loads of rabbits during thr foot and mouth outbreak. Quirky but fun. David
    If they xant hold a s16 then they would never manage a park rh93

Great guns when set up properly and orings upgraded. I would love to have it converted to pump but it's shooting so well as it is.

i had one in the early days it was a night mare

Quote Originally Posted by the logun-ator View Post
    Yes.me!
    I've done 55 of them.
    Funny that, I have a myford ml7 and a sharp milling machine in my garage........ what sort of timescale project is it? Couple of hours or divorce territory?

Quote Originally Posted by the logun-ator View Post
    Yes.me!
    I've done 55 of them.
    Hi loganator are you still taking orders at present. I'm interested in getting mine changed,. I have messaged and was just wondering if your available to take on another job.

Atb

hi simm lovey to see you in hear! my man who made my dream rifle come true!.

there truely awsome as you say. did you manage to progress further with the regs by any chance. would love to hear back on them too.

simm is your man bro. you say it shoots great so dont want to chance the conversion. ftr itle only get better from what ive seen. i asumed it would be clumbersome to have in pump action. hell i was wrong slick as butter and cant say anything will outcompeat it at 60 yards. match it yet but there are pcp thatle set you back 2k this does it for quarter of that.

rover ide likly say the latter if im honest. i thing from looking at it everything was painstakenly mesured out prior to milling etc. its top quality craftmon ship by simm far from diy in any respect. it feels like it came from the factory this way..

just like to add..... big thanks for the replys. its warming to see many active members respond so quickly. im rather late on the bbs sceen too but feel like il be at home hear cheers everyone