Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: logun s16s pump action converted in 177.

i never considers the mass or balance of the logun an issue tbh. i find it helps me hold a more consistant shot. obviosly shooting standing without a prop will be harder than a bsa ultra but once acustomed the extra mass realy does help true your aiming ability pluss the way it shoots feels very linier and predictable. makes an epic rat and rabit buster. and when at the range with it being pump action you get a bigger croude of heads that any xf rifle ever has. feels like a pro class rifle but from the good old days. proper sturdy heavyweight

I have had and still own some of the latest top end guns, but i still have my 2 s16 and wont sell them.
    Would love to buy a original. 177.
    Underated guns.
    Got a couple of the skan pump action aswel.

Atb
    Mart

Welcome to the club buddy.

Ok there’s lots of talk of these pump conversions but what do they look like once converted?

Quote Originally Posted by rovercoupe View Post
    Ok there’s lots of talk of these pump conversions but what do they look like once converted?
    Pukka.
    Had mine done a few years ago by mick.
    Transforms the gun
    Atb
    Mart

Conversion

Before you have it done, you will lose the original laser hole and the font swivel bolt. If you have a bipod and or sling it could be inconvenient. Also you can no longer see the inside of the barrel, or check the mag is being turned. It's still fun! David

Got one today

Just got a cracking S16 in 22 and had an hour plinking with it today, cheers Bobnik, its my cheapest but new favourite gun and shoots mint as its been serviced by Mike Simm, what an enjoyable hour shooting out to forty yards, wish it was a pump tho as cocking it kills my hand after a while as I suffer from white finger but it was well worth. the pain, if anyone knows of a pump action one going ill gladly take it and pay good money for it as well
    regards
    Dave

pump

I want one or even want mine doing as it shoots mint but Mick isn't doing any more of them, such a shame or it'd be in the post tomorrow
    atb
    Dave

S16 pump action

Hi Dave, mine has been sat in its bag since getting it back, apart from a burst to prove it works. We are in lockdown at present, but when normality resumes you are welcome to drive up the M6 and try it out.
    Bring cash, you won't be disappointed! TIC David.

Quote Originally Posted by davegee59 View Post
    Just got a cracking S16 in 22 and had an hour plinking with it today, cheers Bobnik, its my cheapest but new favourite gun and shoots mint as its been serviced by Mike Simm, what an enjoyable hour shooting out to forty yards, wish it was a pump tho as cocking it kills my hand after a while as I suffer from white finger but it was well worth. the pain, if anyone knows of a pump action one going ill gladly take it and pay good money for it as well
    regards
    Dave

Hi Dave,
    Have you looked on the loguns16 forum?
    Atb
    Mart

I'm glad there's fellow fans of the Logun S-16, people remember them as jamomatics and that has kept the price down for us

hiya Mart

I had a quick look but couldn't see any at the mo
    atb
    Dave

S15

Sold my S16 for low money. One of the stupidest decisions I've made.

I really like my S16, never had a misload, never had a leak, very very accurate, if anything the trigger is a bit agricaltural but repeatable. And I love the carry bag.

my mate bought one yesterday foer 200 seems in very good condition