Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interest list for 6 yard PCP pistol

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    ........just imagine how well the 10 meter "scoped springer" air rifle entries could improve with some support from the FT shooting brigade....they are the "masters" of shooting spring powered air rifles with scopes - so they could be quite good at it
    Didn't even occur to me Bob. I have 3 springers and the 10m range! Two are 80s (BSA Mercury Challenger & AA Firepower) plus my V mach'd 97

Everyone on the list has had that message now with the details. I had trouble on here as the message didn't send yesterday as it was too big and I didn't notice it failed to send until this morning. All sorted now I think by sending in two parts.
    Last edited by bootneckbob; 14-11-2020 at 03:44 PM.
    Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I think you should show a picture of that magnificent trophy that I gave you for winning the MPL as it is a true token of the affection that we have for you...and yes you have still definitely 'got it" - I can smell it from here!
    And here it is in all its grand splendor. A picture says a thousand words and also explains why I cant be bothered to shoot this compt again.

Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk