Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Interest list for 6 yard PCP pistol

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post

Ive no 6 yard maximums because I only shot it for one season - which I may remind you I won.
    I think you have chosen to forget (using you selective memory) that you shot in several MPL competitions - (mainly at 10 meters tis true) and for the Rossendale Club against your own Rivington Club.

We were pleased to have you shoot with us on our team - but not as pleased as the Rivvy lads were
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

If I could interupt the bromance.....

1. bootneckbob
    2. Namfas
    3. Mr Namfas (he isnt online)
    4. Silversurfer
    5. Sgibbar
    6. Sir_SwampThing
    7. Pete M
    8. Colin Eaton

Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I think you have chosen to forget (using you selective memory) that you shot in several MPL competitions - (mainly at 10 meters tis true) and for the Rossendale Club against your own Rivington Club.

We were pleased to have you shoot with us on our team - but not as pleased as the Rivvy lads were
    When you see the Rivi team you will understand why I shot for Rossendale. Choice of two evils and it was a close thing.

Last edited by I. J.; 12-11-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by bootneckbob View Post

1. bootneckbob
    2. Namfas
    4. Silversurfer
    5. Sgibbar
    6. Sir_SwampThing
    7. Pete M
    8. Colin Eaton

.......and now we have 8.

Thanks for your support - I hope you all enjoy shooting at the original British airgun target shooting distance of 6 yards..

..keep banging the drum Rob........

I'm going to send out an email to those who've expressed an interest tomorrow colating all the info for the rules, payment etc. Zooma has suggested moving quickly for those that have added to list as we have about 5-6 weeks to shoot 36 cards before the next season starts in Jan.

There's nothing stopping anyone doing it before hand if they wish; all the info is in the threads here and on STB.

If that's to soon / not enough time you can always start in Jan.
    Steyr Challenge HFT - HW97K - BSA Mercury Challenger - Anschutz 9015 One - AA Pro Target - AA Pro Elite - ASI Paratrooper (R) - Walther LP500

.......and now we have 8.

9 if YOU put your name on the list Bob.

9 if YOU put your name on the list Bob.
    10 with yours Ian

..and when you let everyone see the full magnificence of your winners trophy we could get a sudden snowball of entries that could over-whelm us.

BTY - did I mention that you need to engrave your name on it before passing to on to the next winner ?

10 with yours Ian

..and when you let everyone see the full magnificence of your winners trophy we could get a sudden snowball of entries that could over-whelm us.

BTY - did I mention that you need to engrave your name on it before passing to on to the next winner ?
    I couldn't find anyone stupid enough to engrave a .177 Hobby stuck on a panel pin on a 1/2 square of Balsa wood.

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by bootneckbob View Post

1. bootneckbob
    2. Namfas
    4. Silversurfer
    5. Sgibbar
    6. Sir_SwampThing
    7. Pete M
    8. Colin Eaton
    9. retracted_yeti

Why not? what cal by the way, or don't it matter?
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Come on! Lets see if we can have 10 by the end of the day.

I'm planning to send a pm to you all later colating the info from Zooma and Phatman which covers the payment and rules.

1. bootneckbob
    2. Namfas
    4. Silversurfer
    5. Sgibbar
    6. Sir_SwampThing
    7. Pete M
    8. Colin Eaton
    9. Retracted_Yeti

Okay I think I've sent a message tonight to everyone on the list about the competition. If you haven't recieved one, please pm me.
    Last edited by bootneckbob; 13-11-2020 at 10:12 PM.

.....and I get my 10

1. bootneckbob
    2. Namfas
    4. Silversurfer
    5. Sgibbar
    6. Sir_SwampThing
    7. Pete M
    8. Colin Eaton
    9. Retracted_Yeti
    10. Kevin B

bootneckbob,

Can you please ask chappies to email me their addresses, and I will get the target packs sent out.

Choice of locations for the results ?

Here, ShootingTheBreeze, or both ?

Have fun & a good weekend

Best regards

Russ

Having the results on here and STB would be good as it will enlarge our audience and hopefully get the MPL numbers back up again.

Rob has done a good job getting the 6 yard PCP air pistol competition supported.........just imagine how well the 10 meter "scoped springer" air rifle entries could improve with some support from the FT shooting brigade....they are the "masters" of shooting spring powered air rifles with scopes - so they could be quite good at it

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    I couldn't find anyone stupid enough to engrave a .177 Hobby stuck on a panel pin on a 1/2 square of Balsa wood.
    We may struggle to find your magnificent trophy I. J. - when we reopen the indoor range an inch or so of dust will hide it quite effectively....
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal