Thread: Pedersoli rear sights

Isle of Wight - southside with all the sheep

Pedersoli rear sights

I have two Pedersoli rearsights for sale:

First one is the Soule mid-range rear sight, Henry Kranks ref 1409A they sell it for £267.80, its boxed in excellent condition

Second one is the Creedmore rearsight short, I think Kranks ref 1400B they sell it for £73.50, its boxed in very good condtion for

There is also a Tunnel Foresight, Kranks ref 1421A they sell for £48.30, it includes a large number of elements I would say approx 35/40 , in good condition £35 posted including ALL the elements

I can send pics by email
    Last edited by Ziplobb; 14-05-2023 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziplobb View Post
    I have two Pedersoli rearsights for sale:

First one is the Soule mid-range rear sight, Henry Kranks ref 1409A they sell it for £267.80, its boxed in excellent condition £160 inc postage

Second one is the Creedmore rearsight short, I think Kranks ref 1400B they sell it for £73.50, its boxed in very good condtion for £50 inc postage

There is also a Tunnel Foresight, Kranks ref 1421A they sell for £48.30, it includes a large number of elements I would say approx 35/40 , in good condition £35 posted including ALL the elements

I can send pics by email
    I assume that you mean tang sights? I wonder if they'd fit my Uberti Winchester High Wall? Can you send pics, please?

tadecfoley[at]aol.com

Isle of Wight - southside with all the sheep
    Message sent

Quote Originally Posted by Ziplobb View Post
    Message sent
    Gottit!!

Calling Kranks in a little while.

Hmmm. Kranks don't know if they are interchangeable. On what gun were these sights fitted?
    Last edited by tacfoley; 13-11-2020 at 04:06 PM.