Thread: closing a profile

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Oh, come on Pete, I think Airsporters are not bad for an obsolete format. Have some respect for the old soldier.
    To be fair the BSA air sporter stutzen is still my dream rifle . One day before im too old i will have my 77k fully tuned probably by one of you lot and find a stutzen and have that tuned and i would say that would do me for my last days as far as guns go
    Seem to be more into fishing than shooting these days

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    To be fair the BSA air sporter stutzen is still my dream rifle . One day before im too old i will have my 77k fully tuned probably by one of you lot and find a stutzen and have that tuned and i would say that would do me for my last days as far as guns go
    Seem to be more into fishing than shooting these days
    It was mine too - the RB2. About 15 years ago I got hold of a nearly new one. But they don't shoot well at all. Extremely disappointing. Big Seth on here had one as well and did everything he could to try to make it shoot accurately and never got beyond average.

They are very pretty and the rearsight is really cool. But to use, well it just doesn't walk the walk. My 1974 BSA Meteor printed smaller groups.

Your 77K is the real dream rifle, easy to shoot, deadly accurate. You could have a Stutzen stock made for it, they look nice like that.

Check out this bad boy

https://walnut.black/HW77-Stutzen