Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: closing a profile

closing a profile

Hi

How do I close and delete my profile please?

Log out and don't log back in or ask a moderator to close it.

Quote Originally Posted by Landy_Dom View Post
    Hi

How do I close and delete my profile please?

With this being your first post in ten years, I mistakenly thought you'd already left us.

I can close your account if you wish.

All the best Mick

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Do you think it would annoy him if we kept him talking

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    With this being your first post in ten years, I mistakenly thought you'd already left us.

I can close your account if you wish.

All the best Mick
    yes please.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Do you think it would annoy him if we kept him talking

Pete
    I can annoy you if you like Pete. The barrel of the ProSport is made in Germany, the stock in Italy. Only the bit in the middle - actually the trigger unit is pure Bavarian in design but we’ll overlook that - is British. Basically the ‘British’ top gun is a Euro sandwich or more accurately a pizza with German salami and some Cheddar cheese to give it its quintessential British flavour.

What’s more the best and most beautiful British break-barrel springer - the BSA Mercury - is decades out of production, while the so called ‘ugly’ HW35 is still going strong and being sold all over the former British Empire and the countries that made up the Soviet Union. I bet that’s annoying too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I can annoy you if you like Pete. The barrel of the ProSport is made in Germany, the stock in Italy. Only the bit in the middle - actually the trigger unit is pure Bavarian in design but we’ll overlook that - is British. Basically the ‘British’ top gun is a Euro sandwich or more accurately a pizza with German salami and some Cheddar cheese to give it its quintessential British flavour.

What’s more the best and most beautiful British break-barrel springer - the BSA Mercury - is decades out of production, while the so called ‘ugly’ HW35 is still going strong and being sold all over the former British Empire and the countries that made up the Soviet Union. I bet that’s annoying too.
    Pmsl 😂

Oi! go pick on that T'bum bloke, you may have noticed I've laid down my 35 taunting stick, I've come to the conclusion that if people wish to fill their lives with ugliness, then so be it, I'm not going to warn their sorry arses anymore.

And even that dear friend of mine Tone, has excepted some Britishness into his life and collection, so I am at peace.

Now F*** off down your own end of the street and chuck some abuse at the Theoben gas ram lads

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

Classic. Sorry Pete, but it's true
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Now F*** off down your own end of the street and chuck some abuse at the Theoben gas ram lads

Pete
    ha ha pure 1970s speak!

ha ha pure 1970s speak!
    Yes I remember it fondly.

Pete

I will just upset everyone with the truth
    Everything spring resides in the HW77
    kept my coat on im offski

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    I will just upset everyone with the truth
    Everything spring resides in the HW77
    kept my coat on im offski
    What even the Airsporter

Pete

Oi! go pick on that T'bum bloke, you may have noticed I've laid down my 35 taunting stick.......

Pete
    Good boy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Good boy.
    I now have a very large barge pole

Pete