Thread: Meteor box

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    FWIW: I bought a Mk5 Meteor box complete with contents (polystyrene, manual, yellow "check card", empty plastic oil bottle, BSA target holder) from Protek for 40 pounds.
    Cheers, Louis

Quote Originally Posted by louisvanhovell View Post
    FWIW: I bought a Mk5 Meteor box complete with contents (polystyrene, manual, yellow "check card", empty plastic oil bottle, BSA target holder) from Protek for 40 pounds.
    Cheers, Louis

Those barrels look a lot shorter than mine was, from memory. Did they make a carbine version?

I always like seeing your "carbinized" Meteors Louis -- I bet they are great little plinkers, a bit like a spring version of a Crosman 180!

Quote Originally Posted by majex45 View Post
    Those barrels look a lot shorter than mine was, from memory. Did they make a carbine version?
    Hi majex45, no they didn't make a carbine version. These two have carbine Lightning barrels. Cocking is not too heavy because they have shortened springs.

@Allan, thank you. I like them too. Although one of the two, with the slightly less beautiful (imo) stock has fallen prey to my blasphemic Marie Kondo spree, when I moved back to Holland from Norfolk. I now have one Meteor, which is with the well respected frakor for some repairs.