Thread: Pardini k58

Pardini k58

I’m after a little bit of advice if possible please
    It has been years since Ive had anything to do with air guns. Recently having a clear out i have dug out a Pardini k58 pistol and a Air Arms pro target, I’m wondering if anyone could give me some indication of a valuation of the guns? And any advice on best places to advertise them?
    The pistol looks in good condition, cocks and fires but could probably do with a service, it has original box, what looks like a tool and small pardini case, a slide weight to put on the barrel, I do have the original handbook and warranty card but unfortunately they are water damaged from a flood, with it is a Tasso mini dot red dot sight and some barrel mounts that have been machined down to fit the pistol.
    The pro target is wrapped in hydrographics carbon fibre, and in a custom made stock, I also have what looks like a full seal kit for the gun- it has been empty of air for a while so I don’t know how or if it fires, I know these are both quite dated now hence needing the advice
    any help would be much appreciated

Both are interesting guns, both would have interest on here. Personally condition should be reflected in price, but they could both be quick sellers.

Pardini K58
    In mint condition with original case, manual, accessories and shooting to spec
    which is around 460 FPS with a 7 grain pellet - £500

Good condition, fully functional, but needing a reseal/ service and without all of the items stated above - £350-375.
    It is all really dependant on condition. Most potential buyers Would be looking at this pistol as a collectible for occasional use.
    Having said that it is a very capable ten metre pistol, in the top tier of SSP’s, alongside the FWB100 series and the
    Walther LPM-1.