Thread: Vintage Chinese anyone ?

Vintage Chinese anyone ?

Another of my inherited airguns im moving on as they are not for me
    An Arrow brand boxed .177 boxes air rifle, no scope rails, sling fittings
    Im told it mid !970s ? Any info and value would be great guys as it will be moves on, ,, More rifles to follow

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anh1iDA4jj2PhBYC...CeMgl?e=TabwUJ

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anh1iDA4jj2PhBt3...9ZC81?e=wbZ7yY

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anh1iDA4jj2PhBft9gtsSSvItqlz

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Anh1iDA4jj2PhBgm...ky2tQ?e=tgII23

Cheers all

career707lover is offline His one man drag act at the dog and duck sells out every friday
    It looks very similar to a B2. The swivels on the side, grove in stock, trigger guard shape etc. The foresight looks a bit different to the most common one on B2's but it could be a much earlier version. Plus any B2 I've saw has had scope rails but I've no idea how long they have been produced and Chinese items often look "similar" to other things . Sorry I can't be more help but I'm sure someone on here will recognise it or have had one

Thanks for the info,im just not sure but the original owner told me he bought it in the 70s

70s sounds about right.

According to Walter (1981) the Arrow was made in one of the state factories in Beijing.

Value? £30-50?

Thats cool, its hardly been used so will go with £50

Cheers

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Please don't try to buy or sell off the back of a valuation thread.
    Hi. Am posting this sticky to clarify things. When a valuation thread is posted, it must be treated as that, and nothing more. Once an owner of an item has a sound valuation figure, if they then wish to sell, they must start a fresh sales thread, in either the main sales section, or if a collectable, in this collectors section, or with my blessing (if it is a collectable), in both . Turning a valuation thread into a sales thread will result in a one week holiday for the member in question.

Similarly, as of midnight tonight, anyone posting on a valuation thread, or sending a p-m, that they would like to buy or swap the item in question, irrespective of their motivation, is also unfortunately going to get themselves a two week holiday from the BBS. Asking an owner to let you know when they offer their item for sale, too, will imo constitute offering to buy off the back of a valuation thread, so please don't do it . Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Gareth W-B (o.b.o. The Airgun BBS Admin Team).

Thank for clarifying that as i genuinely didnt know/ My apologies

I have posted a separate sales post for this now everyone

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    There was a bloke in AGW who used to write articles about hunting with a Crosman 766 pump-up.

He said he bought an Arrow for his son, and that they could hit a Polo mint at 20 yards with it.

Polo mints must have been massive in 1980.