Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leshiy 2 Accuracy

saw a vid looks good

Quote Originally Posted by davem View Post
    This is my sub 12fpe 350mm .22 at 33 yards this afternoon, if you do your bit finding the right pellet the L2 is awesome!

https://youtu.be/1scZVKMZuo0

https://youtu.be/SXBApfbZNwA

https://postimg.cc/gallery/LZLYshc

As you can see even rapid firing the group stayed inside 5p....even though I pulled the group to the right
    Wow nice piece of kit . I had ordered one but had to cancel when i lost my job to covid
    what optics are you using ?

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    I watched the videos with interest especiaslly as they were developing it, Steyr Scouts also shoot from mag and are supposed to be very accurate
    Thats opposite to my understanding. Single shot tends to be tighter than rapid fire. Even in .22LR which is a proper semi autilo action.

Shooting from a mags allows them to fall outside the legal definition of a semi in the UK but the system cant be as good as a seated pellet in a barrel due to the difficulty (not the impossibility) of sealing a huge mag as oppossed a small dia barrel.

It also has to jump from mag into barrel so perfect alignment each time seems an additional hurdle to overcome. Thats a trick a lot og mag fed andvsingle shot tray bolt actions and side levers cant pull off and thats into the barrel.
    Last edited by Steyr; 23-11-2020 at 08:03 PM.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

If you want a proper unbiased look at Edguns . given at FAC this guy is great
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QifSjTVaKlE

Quote Originally Posted by billybob View Post
    Had mine a week now no issues with accuracy believe me
    JSB exact super accurate
    As previously said 5p group 30yds Rapid fire only issue you will have is forking out for a compressor believe me you can seriously go through air
    Do you have the .22 ?
    Which barrel ?

I will be watching this with interest, I did note there are alot of options for the build, I wonder if the longer barrels (450 and 650) are more accurate than the shorter barrels
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Leshiy 2 versus Steyr Pro Scout

Gents

Does anyone have any further views on the accuracy of the L2 ?

There seems to to conflicting opinions, as always.

What do you think will hold its value better, Pro X Scout or L2?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by JRLA View Post
    Gents

Does anyone have any further views on the accuracy of the L2 ?

There seems to to conflicting opinions, as always.

What do you think will hold its value better, Pro X Scout or L2?

Cheers!
    I have a 250mm .177 and it is spot on for accuracy,I shoot 30yrs in my garden and can get 8 shots in a 5p group and could probably do better if put a better scope on it or if I took my time setting it up on a rest properly ..with regards to resale ..L2 is cheaper and at the moment if you have one and sell it you can probably recoup 100% of your money back

Quote Originally Posted by chandelierman View Post
    I have a 250mm .177 and it is spot on for accuracy,I shoot 30yrs in my garden and can get 8 shots in a 5p group and could probably do better if put a better scope on it or if I took my time setting it up on a rest properly ..with regards to resale ..L2 is cheaper and at the moment if you have one and sell it you can probably recoup 100% of your money back
    Out of interest, what scope are you using ?
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Out of interest, what scope are you using ?
    At the moment I have a Hawke Vantage 2-7x32 on it as I am using a Pard NV007 for close up stuff but I have a UTG compact that I use aswell

At the moment I have a Hawke Vantage 2-7x32 on it as I am using a Pard NV007 for close up stuff but I have a UTG compact that I use aswell
    Hawke is reasonable, no experience of UTG

Hawke is reasonable, no experience of UTG
    UTG make some good scopes,I have the compact 3-12x44 IR accushot but the IR buttons are right at the front of the ocular tube so there is no room to fit my pard connector,I may sell it at some point and replace it with a Viper connect

UTG make some good scopes,I have the compact 3-12x44 IR accushot but the IR buttons are right at the front of the ocular tube so there is no room to fit my pard connector,I may sell it at some point and replace it with a Viper connect
    Sorry, meant just no experience of UTG, saying that they seem to do some compact scopes

Pard 008 looks like it might be compact enough for L2?

Quote Originally Posted by JRLA View Post
    Pard 008 looks like it might be compact enough for L2?
    Plus use at night