Thread: The GGGGR signal

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Smile The GGGGR signal

Well I've been on a Naughty Step holiday for a fortnight. Oddly not really missed the airgunny stuff much as I've had other things to do. I have popped over for a look at this section and it seems to have been turning over slowly?

Just in case --and I hope it doesnt happen----If anyone gets stuck, flag something up here (like the Bat signal) and I'll try and find a way to help.
    If anyone wants my phone number, Pm me and I'll pm it you back.

What I have missed , is the little problems that crop up, and hoping that someone hasnt made a mess of something.
    Right --off to reply to a Webley pistol thread
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Welcome back, Guy. I hope you're suitably chastened and won't repeat whatever infringement it was (don't tell, please...).

I find the best way to avoid ever being moderated is to try and put myself in a mod's shoes before I post. If I'm not sure, I don't click submit reply. That and being consigned forever to Airgun Siberia (ie 'the other place').
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Hi ggggr,

Hope you are now free and served your punishment with dignity. So gracious of you to offer help to members of this great Forum that resides in the cosmos.....

Yes please, I need help; can you find me a very good to excellent condition, unmolested, complete and with open sights BSA Superstar Carbine in 0.25 flavour!!!

Many thanks for offering help to members, no matter what situation we find ourselves in, in this most pleasurable pastime.

All the best....

Quote Originally Posted by SRV1 View Post
    Hi ggggr,

Hope you are now free and served your punishment with dignity. So gracious of you to offer help to members of this great Forum that resides in the cosmos.....

Yes please, I need help; can you find me a very good to excellent condition, unmolested, complete and with open sights BSA Superstar Carbine in 0.25 flavour!!!

Many thanks for offering help to members, no matter what situation we find ourselves in, in this most pleasurable pastime.

All the best....
    Errr No! But now you have flagged it up, maybe someone will. Its a bit late for me----I sort of stopped at Airsporter, Mercury, Webley Tracker stage. Its to do with being old and grumpy!
    I was a little worried that a few oldies (airguns) might have got damaged during my "holiday" , but hopefully none did. I dont get that many Pms about problems but I do get a few and can normally point someone in the right direction.
    I have a super power I have the ability to think like an idiot! Which does help sometimes with the old and abused things.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Thank you ggggr for your prompt response....I am old and grumpy too, and still in the Mercury, Airsporter, Superstar, Goldstar stage, but, ride on good buddy, nobody takes a blind bit of notice anyway, and it acts as a deterrent to those we have no time for......!

Up and at 'em, kind regards......

Well if anybody wants to pm if they have a problem with something I may be able to help with? I dont get beyond Mk6 Airsporterss/ Mercurys/ Ospreys / Tempests as I'm old and grumpy.

I'm not bad on Webley pistols and I seem to have acquired a bit of knowledge with Bsa Scorpions.

I am not a collector, just a big kid/ tinkerer, who has come across a few crap guns and found out what goes wrong with some of them.

Tonight will be my last drink before Christmas So my brain might not function as well for the next 5 weeks