Thread: J S Ramsbottom delivery

Thumbs up J S Ramsbottom delivery

On Thursday I ordered some pellets from JSR, and opted for the cheaper £3.99, '2 - 4 day' delivery option.

The parcel just arrived this afternoon via Hermes.

The delivery service that JSR used from Yodel could be a bit 'hit and miss' with deliveries sometimes being delayed at the depot

I thought I would share this on the forum as I've seen that some members don't appear to have received a good service with Hermes.
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Has similar service from JSR and Hermes the other week, I could not fault either the goods bought or the speed of delivery, both were top notch.

Same here... 3 orders over last few weeks arrived very promptly...great prices to

had 2 scopes delivered with quick delivery through hermes

Ordered a couple of bits from Ramsbottom's of late and they have been on the doorstep in two days max, damn good service.

Thumbs up Brilliant service

My experience, too.

I ordered some pellets a few days ago. Rapid delivery (Hermes this time) and very well packaged.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

That's handy to know that J S Ramsbottom uses Hermes.
    I had better avoid J S Ramsbottom then, as I have yet to ever get Hermes to be bothered to find me.

Hermes have not got a good rep in general, but our current local bloke is great.
    Worst service I've had recently was DPD - managed to 'lose' a large packet (motorcycle exhaust) for over a week. Their website told me it had either been delivered, or was out for delivery everyday.
    After dozens of phone calls & emails it turned up, the evening of the last day of the weeks holiday I'd booked to do the work...

Bru
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

ive never had any problems with hermes

Re name

Had 3 "lost" items with Hermes in past 6 months. Should be renamed as Herpes cause their service is poxed