Thread: BSA Scorpion

career707lover is offline His one man drag act at the dog and duck sells out every friday

BSA Scorpion

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows if spares are still available for the BSA Scorpion (pistol obviously)? I fancy getting one. I would prefer 177 as I don't really see the point in a .22 air pistol but when they come up it always seems to be .22 so not that fussed about calibre but if I were to go ahead it would be a keeper so I was just wondering if the spares are hard to come by as it would potentially need the internals replaced, the breech seal is obviously a perishable item and quite a few seem to have missing/broken sights?

Thanks in advance

BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Bsa scorpion

HI Yes the parts are pretty much available,try knibbs on the net ,or chambers, plus there are plenty members on here who mess about with them and their likes. Hope this helps.

career707lover is offline His one man drag act at the dog and duck sells out every friday
    Quote Originally Posted by sproat View Post
    HI Yes the parts are pretty much available,try knibbs on the net ,or chambers, plus there are plenty members on here who mess about with them and their likes. Hope this helps.
    Thank you very much guys. Really appreciate your help

sure, the parts are available on net

Protek Supplies also offer a good selection of original spares.

The Scorpion is one of the few pistols that shine in .22 as they tend to perform well above the established norm that most air pistols are capable of. The Scorpion averages higher velocities in .22 than many other air pistols do in .177.

An excellent choice of pistol if I may say?

John M