Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which one's the Feman and which is the HW80

I also thought the silencer/sound suppressor was near non functional. Sold it on, don't miss it.

It is quite true the Fenman has an indifferent trigger, is snappy, and is quite loud. But they are very pointable, and a reasonable weight. The important part is they, well mine, consistently hits stuff that its pointed at very accurately.
    On pure delivering success its why I have mine as my reach for vermin rifle.

Further more after 28 years its still delivering. Five years ago I sent it off for a service just because of its age. It was returned with: "nothing required, absolutely fine".

Mine has had two scopes fitted over the years. A little WTC, and now a period B&L; both reasonably low powered scopes. The B&L I generally shoot on its max x8 power. Both scopes were properly fitted and zeroed, neither have needed to be adjusted, rezeroed again. And this rifle gets shot a lot.

Lastly, the bluing. Mine has been out in all weathers, and done loads of shooting. The bluing is still rich and not worn. Pretty much anything else would be white, well showing that kind of use.

I only wish all my rifles were like that.

Maybe I've been lucky, but I can't sing the praises enough about mine.

Quote Originally Posted by where's it gone View Post
    The Fenman shot the bull group. Distance was 17 yards rested. I shot both groups. No Bic biro was involved I found it quite remarkable the Fenman gave such group as said before, it's quite snappy, like a fire cracker going off in your hands.
    As said before, the 80 mustn't like AA field to give a group like that at 17 yards. Try falcon accuracy plus or JSB rs, infact try them in both!
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer