Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yep I have one in each caliber. Also .22 Hurricane and .177 Typhoon
    ATB,
    yana

Tempest.

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
    Yep I have one in each caliber. Also .22 Hurricane and .177 Typhoon
    I have both in original fitted card board Webley boxes complete with literature & Webley pellets. As new. Had 8/9at one time now sold the rest to discerning collectors. On the BSA subject i also have two boxed 240 magnum pistols in .177 &.22 cal. These must be getting sought after in good condition now.

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I have both in original fitted card board Webley boxes complete with literature & Webley pellets. As new. Had 8/9at one time now sold the rest to discerning collectors. On the BSA subject i also have two boxed 240 magnum pistols in .177 &.22 cal. These must be getting sought after in good condition now.
    Oooh, always fancied one of those 240 Magnums! Old school cool

Glad I'm not alone in having the same things in each calibre anyway 🤣
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

Got Hurris in both, & a Tempest in .177. Been thinking about one in .22, so you are not alone.

Bru.
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

Who has a cased Tempest? These cases were sold by Webley for both Hurricane and Tempest, but there doesn't seem to be many about.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    Who has a cased Tempest? These cases were sold by Webley for both Hurricane and Tempest, but there doesn't seem to be many about.

WoW!, never seen one before...

cases

Allways on the lookout for such lovely items as those cases, not been lucky yet. But i have two of the canvas type fitted cases which are reproduction ones superbly made by Dave Lewis if you know him. also a black leather type complete with senior which could be original.Pictures are on page 89 of Gordon Bruce book of Webley pistols.
    Roly.

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Oh sweet baby Jesus, those cases are chuffin lovely! 😍
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Allways on the lookout for such lovely items as those cases, not been lucky yet. But i have two of the canvas type fitted cases which are reproduction ones superbly made by Dave Lewis if you know him. also a black leather type complete with senior which could be original.Pictures are on page 89 of Gordon Bruce book of Webley pistols.
    Roly.
    Yes, I do know Dave Lewis and have seen some of his reproductions. I'm not sure if he's replicated the later black rexine covered cases such as you describe, so yours could well be original and worth as much as an original Webley canvas and leather case.
    The plastic case I've shown with the Tempest was not of the same construction as the earlier cases, which, I suspect, is why not that many were sold.
    The one I've pictured is now in someone else's collection, but I still have one with a Nemesis in it which I will photograph in due course, and still have an original black lid Tempest box complete with pistol and outer sleeve. I've also still got a Tempest in the later brown cardboard box.

Oh sweet Jesus I have a tempest still boxed but that is another level

2 Tempests in both calibers (without box).
    A Typhoon 4.5mm
    A Hurricane .22
    And a Tempest .22 with luxory box
    ATB,
    yana

I bought one of these cases for my Tempest last year from Mr. Gen on this forum. Not sure if that’s where your one ended up.
    Not super tough but nice accessories. Would love one for my Hurricane.

Cheers,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by ptdunk View Post
    I bought one of these cases for my Tempest last year from Mr. Gen on this forum. Not sure if that’s where your one ended up.
    Not super tough but nice accessories. Would love one for my Hurricane.

Cheers,
    Matt
    No, mine did not go to Mr.Gen.
    My Hurricane case is already spoken for when I decide to sell it.