Thread: Howdy from NC

Howdy from NC

Howdy Fellas!!!

I figured I'd introduce myself. I found this forum searching for 44-40 information. I am a 44-40 fanatic.

I am currently looking for those that collect or have Winchester or Western 44-40 cartridge boxes. What I need is the ink code stamp inside the one of the flaps. This code has the date code. I am compiling a data sheet with all of these codes from 1928 to now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. What I already have can be seen at the following link along with tons of 44-40 information.

[URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jy0pGqWPRx2HOQqufbcnEM1lv6tCWBJsCOB8vLIDOIg/edit#gid=1860800684"]

I am not allowed to post photos yet so I can't post a photo example.

THANKS!!!

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Hi Bryan and welcome

You're introduction has gone into the airgun section, so a bit unlikely to draw much response. Have a crack in the firearms section, there's a lot of knowledge in there. I'm not a powder burner myself but I'm guessing there's a fair difference this side of the pond. You can put your pics on an image hosting site such as imgur and include a link on here.

Cheers

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Thanks Dave!!