Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weihrauch HW100 or HW110

Question Weihrauch HW100 or HW110

HI,

I am currently an owner of 8 years old HW100 KT but I consider swap for HW110 . I've heard different opinions . some people told me it is not worth to buy,especially black stock can be damaged very quickly (true or not ?). I will be grateful if someone can dispel my doubts

thanks

In my opinion I just don’t see the point in the hw110..... it’s like worse than the HW100 in almost every way possible. It would of made sense if the hw110 came out first then years later the hw100 was made.
    Stick with what you have already got, it’s a better gun, and if you want it even better then send it to ratworks for a full tune.
    A Wise Man Can Act A Fool, A Fool Can Not Act Wise

Just try putting the 110 magazine in the gun.
    That will answer your Q

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ian321 View Post
    In my opinion I just don’t see the point in the hw110..... it’s like worse than the HW100 in almost every way possible. It would of made sense if the hw110 came out first then years later the hw100 was made.
    Stick with what you have already got, it’s a better gun, and if you want it even better then send it to ratworks for a full tune.
    thanks pal . i need feel that gun in my hand . tomorow im go meet one guy who own HW110 and I see how it looks like . thanks for help

Question

any problem with magazine system ?

Quote Originally Posted by ian321 View Post
    Strongly stated opinion. In contrast, I’ve owned both, sold the HW100 and have kept the HW110.

hw110

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Strongly stated opinion. In contrast, I’ve owned both, sold the HW100 and have kept the HW110.

I do it your way yesterday I bought HW110 in .22 and I will keep it for a while and compare those two guns . maybe i will keep both

thans

keep us updated on your thoughts of the 110.

Quote Originally Posted by stealth View Post
    I will pal

Thumbs down hw110

Quote Originally Posted by stealth View Post
    hi guys

I would like to share my opinion about HW110 in .22 . Unfortunately i’m not owner that model anymore . I sold gun yesterday because of few reason;
    *first-rubber coated stock . strange shape(front part) and realy soft surface vulnerable to damage and finger marks
    *second-magazine system . did not work that smooth as expect from Weihrauch . its work better when you will gain experience with this gun but still occasionally creates a problem-really annoying
    *third-maybe that weird but I have a problem with material from which it was made ...PLASTIC... seriously and really really bad production quality-but in that point maybe something is wrong with me .
    *fourth-and probably most important i bought FX DREAMLINE in .22

I see also two good feature of this gun ; very good balance and second-loudness , really silent rifle(oryginal silencer)

peace

hw100

i'd keep what you've got get it maybe service inc reg set and maybe get a lightweight cylinder, which totally changes the balance knocks a good bit of weight off.

cptman is offline Moody Git.........Apparently?
    Got both the 100 is the one to keep it’s just a far more refined shooting experience
    why is it there are more horses arses in the world than there are horses?

I was considering buying the 110 until I read this

https://www./community/index.php?thr...-hw110.244341/

Bit of an eye opener for me. Bottom line is I don’t feel happy spending that much money on a rifle that’s been so deliberately made down to a budget.

I’d stick with the 100 and make it better.

HAD BOTH AND MOST VARIANTS OF HW100 the 110 seems a backward step

Loved my 100kt , superb piece of engineering, tried a 110 and found it very rough mechanically and just didn’t feel ‘right ‘

If it was me , second hand 100 all day over a new 110