Thread: Optisan reticle

Optisan reticle

I’m going to be purchasing a Optisan 3-12x44 eve.im yet undecided on the mh or nmh reticle.your thoughts and recommendations welcome

The MH is almost the same as the MTC SCB ret, which I like, but with windage dots rather than the full line that the SCB has,

The NMH doesn't have any windage indicator marks, but what I love is the centre + has an open dot dead centre so at lower mag where the ret can obstruct target detail, you can look through the dot, so I'd go with that.

I'm lucky my EVX F1 ret is the best of both basically the MH with the open centre dot.

If you open two browser windows you can bring up the different rets one on each & flick between the two.

[QUOTE=angrybear;7990959]The MH is almost the same as the MTC SCB ret, which I like, but with windage dots rather than the full line that the SCB has,

The NMH doesn't have any windage indicator marks, but what I love is the centre + has an open dot dead centre so at lower mag where the ret can obstruct target detail, you can look through the dot, so I'd go with that.

I'm lucky my EVX F1 ret is the best of both basically the MH with the open centre dot.

If you open two browser windows you can bring up the different rets one on each & flick between the two.[/QUOTE
    After flicking between the two rets I decided on the mh reticle

In truth either/both would be an equally good choice, I think you'll be quite impressed with it.