Thread: Diana sidelever bipod front stock fixing

Diana sidelever bipod front stock fixing

I have a solid bipod here that came with one of the guns I bought some time ago but it has a wood screw type fixing clearly to fix to front of stock via a pre drilled hole etc.
    However I seem to recall the availability of a similar styled threaded bolt that utilises the front stock fixing bolt point on the Diana sidelever series of guns. I've done a bit of searching around and can't find any source.
    Anyone out there know if/where one can be got?
    Thanks
    Dave

Think there's one in sales under "Diana spares" or something.
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyone View Post
    I have a solid bipod here that came with one of the guns I bought some time ago but it has a wood screw type fixing clearly to fix to front of stock via a pre drilled hole etc.
    However I seem to recall the availability of a similar styled threaded bolt that utilises the front stock fixing bolt point on the Diana sidelever series of guns. I've done a bit of searching around and can't find any source.
    Anyone out there know if/where one can be got?
    Thanks
    Dave
    Rocking horse poo, I ordered my bipod years ago special import when RUAG were importer and it took months
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

Thanks both.
    I suspect then that this threaded bolt would need to be purpose made for this bipod in that case.
    I'm not willing to drill the stock so I'll put it away for another occasion.
    Cheers
    Dave

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Thanks both.
    I suspect then that this threaded bolt would need to be purpose made for this bipod in that case.
    I'm not willing to drill the stock so I'll put it away for another occasion.
    Cheers
    Dave
    What Diana? I have a stainless steel front stock bolt for a diana 52 here that incorporates sling swivel stud. It was made as a prototype for a popular air rifle tuning company who haven't (yet) sent me a Christmas card this year. If it is of interest to you I would be happy to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    It was made as a prototype for a popular air rifle tuning company who haven't (yet) sent me a Christmas card this year.
    Would that be a French letter, Steve ?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    What Diana? I have a stainless steel front stock bolt for a diana 52 here that incorporates sling swivel stud. It was made as a prototype for a popular air rifle tuning company who haven't (yet) sent me a Christmas card this year. If it is of interest to you I would be happy to post it.
    Good evening fella. I think all the side lever Diana's likely share the same front stock fixing screw/bolt? The gun in question I'm thinking of fitting the bipod to is a 56. Fairly sure the stock bolt is same 48/52/54/56. But I'll check on chambers in a mo.
    I'll send you a pic of the bipod to stock fixing adaptor and see if you think yours would fit? If so I'd be more than willing to purchase the bolt you have there.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Dave

Hi Dave,

One of those HW100 aftermarket bipod stock bolts fits the 56... you can different length bolts from various sources.

Cheers,

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TRS1 View Post
    Hi Dave,

One of those HW100 aftermarket bipod stock bolts fits the 56... you can different length bolts from various sources.

Cheers,

Tim
    Evening Tim.
    I may have this resolved actually. But in case I don't could you email me a link to the item you referring to?
    I think I may know the one but just to be sure.
    Thanks for your input.
    Dave

Evening Tim.
    I may have this resolved actually. But in case I don't could you email me a link to the item you referring to?
    I think I may know the one but just to be sure.
    Thanks for your input.
    Dave
    Hi Dave,

As per our emails, the thread on the front stock bolt on the 56 is the same as the HW100, so assuming that the length of the bolt with the bipod stud is OK, one of those after market jobbies could do the job.

Cheers,

Tim