Thread: It is that time of year again....

It is that time of year again....

Ho, ho, ho...It's nearly that time of year again when Santa needs to empty his bulging sack. Anything in it for you? Intended as a self reward for good behaviour, or as an anticipated surprise? Nothing for me, not even a tin of Green Rhinos! Due to this dastardly virus, it has been the bank of dad since March for my two youngest out of work......Hope you get what is on your list.

Best regards and early Seasons Greetings to all on this fantastic forum in the cosmos....

Emptying a bulging sack? Does that count as elf abuse?

im getting to the age where i dont need much for xmas these days so i make sure i spend on my kids who are all up and my gran kids that gives me a lot of happyness if it was not for the kids id not celebrate xmas i live by my self its just another day for me

Jesim1 is offline Likes to wear driving gloves in the bedroom
    Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    Emptying a bulging sack? Does that count as elf abuse?
    Not if they are wearing a harness when they bend over
    Making a mockery of growing old gracefully since I retired

Practising aethiest so means SFA to me. Actually, I bl***y hate xmas. It is just adds adds adds trying to sell you carp you dont need and stuff ya face and drink yourself sensless.
    Most of the people I know arent religious but celebrate an belief they dont practice.

It starts in October and the still advertise on the 26th.

Then were straight into bl***dy eastereggs. Same argument.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
    Practising aethiest so means SFA to me. Actually, I bl***y hate xmas. It is just adds adds adds trying to sell you carp you dont need and stuff ya face and drink yourself sensless.
    Most of the people I know arent religious but celebrate an belief they dont practice.

It starts in October and the still advertise on the 26th.

Then were straight into bl***dy eastereggs. Same argument.
    I don't think Santa and elves are in any bible mate, so as it's non religious you can join in the fun if yer like lol.
    As for the easter bunny, well it takes alot of non religious reading to play with that one and booze, hic hic

leadpig is offline sheet lead welder extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by SRV1 View Post
    Ho, ho, ho...It's nearly that time of year again when Santa needs to empty his bulging sack. Anything in it for you? Intended as a self reward for good behaviour, or as an anticipated surprise? Nothing for me, not even a tin of Green Rhinos! Due to this dastardly virus, it has been the bank of dad since March for my two youngest out of work......Hope you get what is on your list.

Best regards and early Seasons Greetings to all on this fantastic forum in the cosmos....
    bsa ultra se