To add to the ever growing 'scumbag scammer' christmas List, I’ve just been taken for £200 by a lad who goes by the name of Daniel James. He was advertising a gun on Gunwatch. An HW77 in .22. Ad is now been taken down by Gunwatch.

His email for my transactions was jasdalgoy@gmail.com

On other threads within this forum, it appears he uses a number of pseudonyms all of which are registered to metro bank.

Neil Coles
colnelpal@gmail.com

also

G Daniel James
godanjam@gmx.com

I contacted gunwatch who have banned him and are putting me in touch with someone else who has been scammed for us to pool our knowledge. Gunwatch are also handing details to the police.

He has also been actively scamming on racecarsdirect.com and he has banned him and given me an IP address of 85.203.46.54.

His mobile numbers are 07782988474 and 07782988474

The address on the Gunwatch ad was Romney Marsh Kent.

It smarts a bit to be scammed (pride alone!), particularly this close to Christmas. Anything we can do to gather our collective intel and hand to the police the better. Interesting link below to a scammer database. If anyone has anything to add.

https://user.xmission.com/~daina/known_scammers.html

So I am still looking for a nice Mark 1 HW77!

If the publishing of any of this information compromises forum rules, mods please the thread. But I hope you understand why it is necessary to publish certain details to prevent further fraud.