Thread: The twelve free things of Christmas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice gesture Nick, pro sport kit if I'm lucky, please!

Well if you fancy a challenge something that improves my CZ slavia ZVP .177.

Although considering it couldn’t break a tissue at 1 yard shouldn’t be to hard really.

Very generous of you. Would love a drop in kit for my Webley Vulcan but a pot of your best bumslide would be just as appreciated. Seasons greetings that man.

Quote Originally Posted by jon_h View Post
    Well if you fancy a challenge something that improves my CZ slavia ZVP .177.

Although considering it couldn’t break a tissue at 1 yard shouldn’t be to hard really.
    I have one of these (break barrel spring pistol) and for a simple old school pistol it is rather nice/fun.
    It sounds like yours needs a strip down to check the state of the spring, the piston seal and breech seal. Worth doing as mine is quite accurate although it probable deserves a strip and inspection itself.
    Rich.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

What a fantastic offer , but sadly one I cannot enter as I have a Walther LGU and you only do the maximiser kit "sob sob sob " it's my favourite really over my Walther Century. Keep up the fantastic work and in these mad times stay safe the world would be a boing boing recoil place without your help and advice on how to improve air rifles. P.s hope France is warmer than sinking UK. Graham

Very generous offer.

The piston seal that comes with your TX200 Maxi Pro kit as my existing one needs replacing (and a bottle of nice french cider &#128556

Many thanks and Season’s Greetings to you and everyone else.

BEESA is offline A Man walks in to a bar.....
    Nothing needed here , but I applaud your festive offer 👍
    All the best
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    I have one of these (break barrel spring pistol) and for a simple old school pistol it is rather nice/fun.
    It sounds like yours needs a strip down to check the state of the spring, the piston seal and breech seal. Worth doing as mine is quite accurate although it probable deserves a strip and inspection itself.
    Rich.
    The piston seal looks ok ish once I gave it a soak in some neetsfoot oil (was like cardboard before) and the breach seal is a new one. The spring seems a bit original.
    A combination of seal and spring probably needed but otherwise a lovely little backyard plinker.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I could do with a bobble hat tonight, proper cold!

I'm lost

I often feel that I am missing something here, everyone seems to be on first name terms but I also thank you for your generous offer.
    I have been saving (waiting for SWMBO to approve) for a tune up kit for an MK VI BSA Airsporter, is that within your gift?

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I could do with a bobble hat tonight, proper cold!
    5 degrees here Nick but feels colder .

My Christmas choice would that everyone on here should get what their wishing for