Thread: Benjam8n co2 10 shot repeater

Benjam8n co2 10 shot repeater

Hi all . Anyone know of an early Benjamin 10 shot co2 repeating pellet gun? Info re years of manufacture and model numbers please. Thanks.

You are probably referring to the Model 422 Co2 10 shot repeating pistol, it was manufactured 1969-1973, many had a lot of problems cycling the pellets which caused them to dispatch sometimes 2 or 3 pellets at a time, very difficult to put right, they were very well made, they are normally found in very good cosmetic condition, because the owners probably stored them away because of the fault. The old Benjamins are among my favourites, I have quite a few of their repeating pistols and rifles, one of the rifles I own that impresses me most is the Model 600 Automatic, which is a front pump 25 shot semi automatic, when pumped up you get about 5 or 6 shots before needing to top it up, a design well before it’s time, made in 1930s.

Cheers, Lawrie.
    Last edited by Lawrie Amatruda; 29-11-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Here is one that sold last week in the US, they were known not to be very reliable. Also not the easiest to reseal.

This is their 20 shot repeater which is not automatic. It’s a hoot but is pretty rare compared to the 422, but it does work well which is a bonus. Lol

Benjamin repeater

Wow the pistol 20 shot is beautiful. Deff on my hit list now, but I did mean to ask about a repeating co2 rifle. Looks like Lawrie may own the one I mean. much good stuff you have told me.Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cadet1945 View Post
    Wow the pistol 20 shot is beautiful. Deff on my hit list now, but I did mean to ask about a repeating co2 rifle. Looks like Lawrie may own the one I mean. much good stuff you have told me.Thank you
    Lawrie has a large collection of Armigas type repeating rifles like this 80 shot....

[IMG][/IMG]

The Crosman 600 pistol converts into a nice 10 shot semi-auto...

[IMG][/IMG]

The Drulov Eagle is one of the most accurate 5 shot semi-autos around..

[IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Think I have the 80 shot semi auto Armigas but I have not got the fill adaptor Do you have the correct fill adaptor and bottle or did you make your own?

Quote Originally Posted by pigsy View Post
    Think I have the 80 shot semi auto Armigas but I have not got the fill adaptor Do you have the correct fill adaptor and bottle or did you make your own?
    Usually just needs a one eighth BSP male thread connection on a short hose from a fire extinguisher bottle, very simple.

Baz

Quote Originally Posted by pigsy View Post
    If you PM me I can tell you about some connector pipes that I have that fit a standard fire extinguisher and have the correct thread.

Baz