Thread: Steve Pope, RIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

R.I.P Steve

He was one of a kind and a true gent. His work was always top notch and nothing was ever too much trouble. I always found him a pleasure to deal with over the years and enjoyed chatting with him.
    The personal touch he put into his work shows how enthusiastic he was to please. He truly cared about his work, whether making a barrel shroud or a full on Custom rifle, it was always to an extremely high standard. As others have said he’s gonna be really missed by us all.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Posted so as to move the thread back to page one as the forum has been quieter of late and this gives more visitors the chance to hear of this sad news. Happy to delete this post once more have posted. Guessing the thread may move into the "Gone but not forgotten" section soon?

RIP again, Steve, and my thoughts remain with the family.
    I never met Steve, spoke to him on the phone a few times and amazingly patient and helpful
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177