Thanks for all your input guys with me been new to air rifles and pistols i was unsure on power but yes you are right this p900 i think is the cheapest pistol so maybe i was expecting too much the pistol (p900) and the rifle (Remington express) are only for the odd occasion for me and my boys to do something together this is making me sound older than i am my eldest is 12 but i thought it would be great for us all to do something different together what does not involve the playstation something more hands on i would of loved to have bought the 97kt rifle but thats way out of my budget but i bet there is no comparison between that and the express hopefully if we enjoy it i could look at getting a second hand one.

I did originally buy both the p900 and the express in .177 but after shooting the p900 and it not penetrating the bottle i thought it maybe also down to the pellet size so luckily i managed to get the express changed to a .22 but after all your comments and a bit of reading i dont think that will really be an issue especially the distance we will be shooting.