Thread: Newcomer from Spain

Newcomer from Spain

Good morning Moderators and other readers, thank you for allowing me to join your forum.
    When we downsized and left the UK some 20 years ago, I also said farewell to an airgun and pistol collection and my library of 40 books on the subject. I had been active in the pre-internet age when information came from books. I only brought with me two items, a BSA Scorpion pistol with .177 and .22 barrels and a 1950s Crosman pump carbine. Among the older air weapons that I abandoned were a pre-WW1 Gem (literally excavated and renovated) and a 1925 Webley Mk1 pistol, the model with an extended barrel.
    I was a keen refurbisher and bought few items new. Victorian window frame clamps were my spring compressors for the larger rifles. We lived in the country and although I had various 12 bores, rabbits and pigeon also fell to air power.
    Now, being of an age which puts me high in the queue for the anti-Covid vaccine, I look forward to enjoying my old hobby via these pages.
    Andalusian

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Welcome fella, I for one would love a dose of Spanish weather after this mornings walk.

Dave
    Smell my cheese