Thread: Greetings from Notts

Greetings from Notts

Hi Folks,

New to the forum and reasonably new to air guns.

It started about 18 months ago with my then 7 year old son as he'd injured his ankle whilst playing football and thought it'd be a great sport for us both to get into.

The first rifle i purchased was a Brocock Compatto Target HR. Whilst shopping for a rifle for my lad I ended up trading my Compatto and leaving the shop with an S200 for him and a HW100 for me, both extremely accurate rifles.

Just before Christmas I picked up the S200 from Phil at The Ratworks after I'd left it for him to service, tune, regulate and thread the barrel 1/2" to do away with the adaptor.

Looking forward to reading as many threads as I can.

All the best and a Happy New Year
    Glen

Thumbs up

Hi and welcome to the forum..
    TX200 Mk2. 5.0mm cal. TX200 Mk3. 6.35mm cal. Hw 99s 5.0mm cal. Hw57 5.5mm cal, re engineered pop up breech removed, 22mm piston bore. Lots of others. TAGS member also..

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Welcome to the forum Glen. Loads of helpful people on here.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

welcome to the forum bud

Welcome Glen.

My daughter went to university in Nottingham and so loved the place that she's settled there and we had a lovely Christmas with her (in her new house) in Dec 19. And I know another top guy on here - Neil - who lives there too.

(That's the Neil who sorted out my daughter's laptop when it went funny, in her first year and just before an exam.... )

Welcome to the community Glen. Coming from Notts, your pretty close to some great clubs, Loughborough, Misfits, Lincs, Blackbrook, Huthwaite & Castle. When all the restrictions are lifted, that is!!