Thread: Dr Bob Vendetta PP Block

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As stated above the mk2 vendetta block is suffering some of the same issues and other issues as above..... I also have a mk2 as well as the PP block. Hopefully this week will put a review together

Boys I don't understand what had to be improved in from the standard rifle.... It was great as is....I own 3 of them

The production blocks were meant to be perfect and offered as replacements for the preproduction blocks but also suffered massive blunders by the new company machining them. Bob failed to check them again before sending them out to paying customers. Yes the company who made them should have inspected them and found the faults but they didn’t. Bob refused to send them back and have them remade after being told to do so by myself (a CNC and manual machinist by trade) and other machinists by trade.

The company doing the machining is meant to be ISO 9001 certified, this means they have traceability and inspection for every step of the process along with final inspection with calibrated equipment. This was not followed and therefore the company has a responsibility to take the items back and remanufacture them to the correct specification for no additional fee.

I have a pre production block and a production block, both have been with me to my work and been inspected and found to be out of spec. The pre production was made to work but the production one I’ve just lost interest in now, I may attempt to make it work yet.

I was a day one supporter of this project and even offered to help Bob with the CAD work. I’ve given advice and so have many other far more experienced machinists along the way. I really wanted this to work but they just haven’t.

Who was the company.Atb mick

Quote Originally Posted by mdunn View Post
    Who was the company.Atb mick
    Bob wouldn’t say who either company was.